Check out this free printable weekly planner. I am sharing the 3 essential weekly habits to achieve your big goals. It only takes about 10 minutes per week to get on track and stay on track.
I’ve been using this method to help me plan out the week since high school. This can be used to make sure you are driving toward your long-term goals.
But be careful! This is only one building block in your planning. In future weeks we will set larger goals so that you can see the relationship between getting your BIG GOALS accomplished week to week.
“Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago”— Warren Buffet
Instructions for building 3 weekly habits
- Download the printable planner.
- There are 3 sheets. Once a week, at the start of the week, take 10-15 minutes to fill in the planner. So don’t overthink it.
- You will do your daily tracking on a different planner. For the moment, try to build the habit of planning weekly.
- At the end of the week, you will do a review to see how successful you were at keeping to the plan.
- Adjust for the following week if you were too ambitious. Or you might have set goals that were TOO BIG for a single week. Because you only have a week. Look out for the review printable. COMING SOON!
- Don’t forget to build some essential ‘me time’ in the planner. And to start, keep it simple.
SCROLL TO THE END TO FIND THE “FREE PURCHASE”